REFORESTUM is committed not to carry out any action that infringes the privacy of those people or entities that provide us with their personal data when creating a registered account on the Website www.reforestum.com (hereinafter, "Users") and as well as those visitors who contact us through the contact form and/or sign up for our newsletter (hereinafter, "Visitors").
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller of the personal data collected under the domain of the website www.reforestum.com and the Platform www.app.reforestum.com are the responsibility of REFORESTUM CORP, S.L., with registered office at Avenida de la Ronda, 83, 47140, Laguna de Duero, Valladolid, CIF / NIF no. B47764006. You can also contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. Data collected, purpose of the processing, legitimacy and duration
2.1.1. Personal data collected
Name, surname, email of the registered User (and image if you wish).
If you use a third-party service protocole-created account (Facebook or Google), we will receive personal data through that third-party service, but only if you have authorized that service to share such personal data with us.
The execution of the contracted services.
2.1.3. Legal basis
The contractual relationship between the registered User and REFORESTUM.
2.1.4. Retention period
The data collected will be retained for the period in which you are registered on our Platform (*).
2.2 "Contact" Form
2.2.1. Personal data collected
Name, email, content of the message
Solving the queries or requests of the Visitors who request it
2.2.3. Legal basis
The legitimate interest of REFORESTUM in the relationship with potential clients and to be able to respond to their queries and / or requests
2.2.4. Retention period
The data collected will be kept until the Visitor's query and / or request is resolved, and in any case, one year from the last communication with the Visitor.
2.3 Send the User commercial communications regarding the services provided, as well as Newsletters by REFORESTUM
2.3.1. Personal data collected
Email of the Visitor and / or registered Users.
Sending our newsletters, invitations to events and other REFORESTUM initiatives, keeping track of all this.
2.3.3. Legal basis
REFORESTUM will process this personal data of Visitors based on consent. In the event that there is a prior contractual relationship with the registered User, provided that REFORESTUM had lawfully obtained the recipient's contact information and used them to send commercial communications regarding REFORESTUM Services that are similar to those that initially were object of contract with the client, the legal basis of the treatment will be based on the legitimate interest.
2.3.4. Retention period
The data collected will be retained until the Visitor or registered User decides to withdraw consent. In the case of Newsletters, the Visitor or registered User may unsubscribe from the service at any time by clicking the link that appears at the end of the update message that he receives in his email.
(*) Likewise, REFORESTUM may process the personal data of the registered person / entity during the period of time in which civil, commercial, administrative, criminal or fiscal responsibilities may arise, in compliance with current regulations as appropriate. Once these deadlines have been exceeded, REFORESTUM will delete these personal data.
3. Privacy settings
Once you have registered, you can configure your privacy by accessing the page "My account> Personal information> Account privacy" choosing the different privacy options we offer:
- Totally private. This is the privacy level configured by default. Neither the avatar nor the username appear publicly anywhere on the REFORESTUM Platform.
- Show only the nickname. This privacy level protects the user's name. A nickname of your choice is displayed instead of the name. The avatar image is public.
- Public. Both the username (first and last name) and the avatar image are publicly displayed in the listings.
4. Communication of data
Except for the providers that will be mentioned below and without prejudice to what is specified in our Cookies Policy, REFORESTUM will not communicate the personal data provided to third parties except when it is strictly necessary for the provision of services by specialized service providers in the processing of data and making its IT solutions available to REFORESTUM or prior authorization of the registered person or entity, even when this may imply an international transfer of data (in particular to the United States - USA) provided that it is carried out taking into account Adequate guarantees in accordance with the applicable legislation:
Amazon Web Services
- Legal Name: Amazon Web Services, Inc
- Purpose: Cloud infrastructure
- HQ: 410 Terry Ave N, Seattle, WA, US
- Legal Name: Digital Ocean, Inc.
- Purpose: Despliegue y escalado de aplicaciones en la nube.
- HQ: New York, NY, US (HQ), 101 6th Ave
- Legal Name: HubSpot, Inc.
- Purpose:cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.
- HQ: Cambridge, MA, US. 25 First St 2nd Floor.
- Legal Name: Intercom, Inc.
- Purpose: provider of a customer messaging and automation platform
- HQ: San Francisco, CA, US, KPMG Building, 55 2nd St 4th floor, San Francisco
- Legal Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Purpose: Cloud infrastructure
- HQ: Redmond, WA, US
- Legal Name: SendGrid, Inc.
- Purpose:cloud-based customer communication platform.
- HQ: Denver, CO, US (HQ), 1801 California St #500
The Visitor or Registered User who has provided with its personal data for REFORESTUM to carry out the processing, may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition as established in the GDPR, directing a communication to the address indicated in the first section.